Partial Service Wedding Planning
(Wedding Day Coordinator)
People often times refer to this as "Day of" or "Month of" Wedding Coordinator. This has been a conflicting phrase with brides and wedding planners in the wedding industry, as the name implies, the services required can be time consuming and detailed too.
Perhaps you might have lots of ideas already or might just need help with dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s, below is an overview of hiring an SPC Wedding & Event Mgt wedding day coordinator.
- We will visit ceremony and reception sites prior to the wedding day
- We will develop a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted professionals
- We will follow up on all wedding professionals to ensure all prior plans are on track
- We will help with only final wedding details and logistics.
- We will coordinate your wedding rehearsal.
- We will make sure things run smoothly and stress free on your wedding day.
- While you are responsible for all the planning, we will step in up to four months prior to your wedding day and
- ensure all prior arrangements are in good shape.
- We will relieve you on your wedding day of anxiety while you have peace of mind and time to enjoy your day.
Although some people thrive in the wedding planning realm, others feel woefully unprepared. No matter which category you fall into, our team is looking forward to helping you. Maybe you just need a wedding day coordination or a bit of guidance about your initial wedding preparations. Think about how we could best assist you, get in touch and describe your details.
A Smart Investment for Your Wedding
Call SPC Wedding & Event Management to schedule your free one on one consultation.