About SPC Wedding & Event Mgt
SPC Wedding & Event Mgt (SteadyPointConcept) is a full service event management company that specializes in designing, planning and coordinating of timeless celebrations.
Our Mission is to live our dream; a dream to help our clients visualize the vision of what they wish to achieve and create a complete design by using proven strategies and innovative concept to execute a memorable event.
Our Core Values
Our core values are more than words on a page, they define how we serve our clients and retain a success story.
Trustworthy - We value our clients entrusting us with the planning of their special event and we in turn provide services that guarantees their satisfaction.
Integrity - We do what we say we will do and are transparent with our vendors including keys stakeholders, clients and team members.
Accountability - We hold ourselves accountable for our actions in support of our mission
Fun – Our clients at first contact realizes how much we love what we do, and this is why we take the big event planning task out of their hands with pleasure.
We are committed to making research processes, taking note of specific details and coordinating resources for our client’s special gathering.
Our process is a flexible framework that adapts, evolves and responds to our clients’ event planning needs.
1. Questionnaire: Within 48 hours which we receive our clients inquiry either online or physically, we send out our questionnaire, their responses will give us an overview about their event type and guide us on giving them a tailored recommendation for their proposed event.
2. Assessment Test: This process is mostly for our brides, we do an assessment to determine the type of bride we would be working with. Assessing our Brides before they hire us helps us to adequately propose an ideal wedding style that matches their personality.
3. One on One Consultation By Now we have a clearer insight about our client, their event objectives and expectation, we set up a one on one consultation either in person or through a video call to give our recommendations , share our company policies , provide a customized package and cost (invoice) based on our clients services request.
4. Contract and Retainer: Within 3 Business days of our client declaring their intent to hire us, we provide our service contract and agreement for client to sign electronically and option to make retainer fee payment, this retains their special date in our calendar for their specific event.
5. Scope of Work: As much as our services contract explains the details of what services we will be providing, We find it important to itemize our scope of work and give this to our clients after contract have been signed, this scope of work highlights what services are included , what services are not included and what services can be added on later.