Conferences in Austin
Need expert help planning a conference in Austin? Let SPC Wedding & Event Mgt help! With years of corporate event planning experience under our belts, we're your go-to source for all types of corporate-sponsored events. Whether you need an international meeting planner, an informal workshop planner, or full-service conference event planning, we've got the expertise you need to impress everyone in attendance.
How Can Conference Event Planning Help?
Between managing your company, building relationships with clients, and boosting employee morale, you've got enough on your plate. SPC Wedding & Event Mgt can coordinate every aspect of your upcoming event, including:
- Location. We'll determine which type of venue works best for your meeting, conference, expo, or lecture.
- Vendors. Do you plan to serve food at the conference? What about music? SPC Wedding & Event Mgt networks with Austin's finest caterers, DJs, entertainers, and florists. We'll even help you rent tables and chairs, linens, and other essentials.
- Transportation. If you need to arrange transportation from the airport or office to the venue, or if the venue requires a shuttle due to the unique location, we have the connections. In fact, thanks to our longstanding relationships with Austin service providers — including shuttle bus, town car, limousine, and Hummer limo rental companies — we might even be able to get you a discount.
- Billing. When you hire SPC Wedding & Event Mgt to plan your next conference, we'll review all event bills and approve payments. It's one less thing you and your employees have to worry about.
- The finer details. A lot of work goes into planning a corporate event, but our job doesn't stop with the preplanning. We'll monitor the event activities, stick to the conference planning checklist, and confer with on-site staff to make sure your conference goes according to plan.
What Type of Event Coordinator Should I Hire?
Not every event coordinator is well versed in corporate events. In fact, many event planners specialize in one or two types of events, allowing them to do the best job possible. Because of this, you don't want to hire a coordinator whose business is mostly wedding-related.
At SPC Wedding & Event Mgt, corporate event planning is our specialty. Our conference planning checklist includes:
- Helping craft your vision for the conference. We'll go over such details as who will be attending, what type of conference it is, where and when you'd like to have it, and why. Drawing upon your conference's purpose is a great way to develop a complete vision.
- Helping create your business plan. Most conferences are supported by investors or company funds. We will help you calculate the expenses so you have a better idea of how much money you need to secure for the event.
- Managing registrants. Conferences are most effective when they sell out. Of course, filling every seat isn't easy, which is why we like to help with your recruiting efforts.
Call SPC Wedding & Event Mgt for Expert Event Coordinating
Don't make the mistake of hiring the wrong event planner. Call SPC Wedding & Event Mgt in Austin to enlist the help of corporate event planning professionals, and hold the most successful corporate event your company has ever seen!